RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing the Aphuanian tales, and introducing "The Island"

3 posters

Go down

Continuing the Aphuanian tales, and introducing "The Island" Empty Continuing the Aphuanian tales, and introducing "The Island"

Post by HippieGhost Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:00 am

I would like to continue the Aphuanian tales on this forum if you would let me. Also, I would like to post on here the first RPG that I ever created, "the Island" which was so popular on H3B that it got it's own forum. Basically it's like a wilderness survival thing, the goal being to thrive on the island or escape it. I have multiple plots associated with the game, depending on what the characters do. What do ya say?

HippieGhost

Male
Number of posts : 19
Location : In your closet... btw It's really messy in here. Please don't call the cops.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

http://www.Halo3boards.com

Back to top Go down

Continuing the Aphuanian tales, and introducing "The Island" Empty Re: Continuing the Aphuanian tales, and introducing "The Island"

Post by Tregon Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Ah, I remember the Island. You brought it to F-2 for a bit. And as for the Aphuanian Tales; sure. Go ahead and bring both.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Continuing the Aphuanian tales, and introducing "The Island" Empty Re: Continuing the Aphuanian tales, and introducing "The Island"

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 pm

I would like it if your Aphuanian Tales was here than on F-2.....that way we dont have to stop when it comes to a rotation.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieGhost Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:24 pm

well, for the moment it's been reopened on F-2, but after the rotation I'll move it back. Is that a yes on the Island though?

HippieGhost

Male
Number of posts : 19
Location : In your closet... btw It's really messy in here. Please don't call the cops.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

http://www.Halo3boards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Sounds cool to me, but....thats up to Trey.....Get back here!
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Tregon wrote:Ah, I remember the Island. You brought it to F-2 for a bit. And as for the Aphuanian Tales; sure. Go ahead and bring both.

Didn't notice that, eh? Very Happy
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down