RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

+7
Flex Nard
transky13
Mr.Fable
Seayn
prodigy12
Veldrin
Tregon
11 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Well, we don't know yet, Trey has only told me of this Razz but i believe it's head shots.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:27 pm

that makes things a little harder...
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:27 pm

It all depends on Trey. We'll most likely learn in our first encounter.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 pm

lol yeah, loved the show. I still watch it on DVD from time to time. Love the name too, if we have a girl her name is going to be Piper. Definitely the favorite from the series. I couldn't think of anything else to make my char look like, so I went with Piper since I was using the name. I'm new and dorky... I know!
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Maybe if you shoot them in the very middle of the chest it will blow out their spine and they wont be able to walk Very Happy
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:31 pm

It's totally fine Kaydee. I watched Charm for a long time... it was rather addictive. I mean... I never watched that show. Cool king
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:33 pm

charm. thats what it was called! i think... my mom watches that.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:37 pm

CHARMED.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:43 pm

whatever. jesus.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:30 am

Left 4 Dead is actully pretty awesome. I have the game. Thats where I got my pic for my chracter. And Fav. chracter of left 4 dead.

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:38 am

Yeah. I've read about it and noticed who your character was but I still haven't played it.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:41 am

Here is left 4 dead...the rap! It explains it all...and its funny as crap... XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mY6E225Qvs

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:34 am

Also... I just want to point out that enough shotgun blasts will take down almost anything. Razz
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 am

Thats true, thats why shotguns rock! Thats why hopfully, I will get one. Smile
I love shotguns. Don't kill zombies without it!

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:42 am

I'm probably just gonna crow bar things that get too close.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:04 am

Wow, the story took a pretty big leap. I guess I don't understand how it progresses. I would think our interactions with each other would create a slight progression and help shape how some things turn, but for big events and major story line movements is that up to the creator or the rp or can anyone do it like it happened earlier? I would think if anyone does it, it would create a little confusion or possibly change the story too much from it's original plot line. Can someone clarify this for me?
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:20 am

kaydee wrote:Okay y'all... is this good? More... less?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAME: Piper

APPEARANCE: 5’3”, 110 lbs, athletic. Something like this:

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion - Page 8 HollyMarieCombs

BACKGROUND: Piper has always been a quiet girl, never has had much to say to anyone. Always one to be lost in her own thoughts and always aware of those around her. Most wouldn’t understand her thoughts, anyway. Those she had opened up to only laughed. She did have quite the obsession with the seemingly supernatural and fantastic. She never cared too much for scary movies… too real to her. Just a mad scientist away from reality she always thought.

She wasn’t pegged to be the cheerleading type, but had excelled in cheer and dance all her life. She never could figure out how that would benefit her, but she competed nationally throughout high school and college. Those days are behind her now, yet that competitive edge has always served her well.

She grew up a military brat. She missed being surrounded by hundreds of Marines all the time. She learned many important lessons early in life because of her upbringing. Like how to love and how to lose those she loved. From childhood she was instructed in how to fight, how to shoot, how to always be prepared, and how to survive. Her most important lesson was that secrets are best kept by the dead.

She's hard now. Life taught her how to be hard... but there is still a softness to her that she protects and is rarely seen. She has little patience for most people, stupidity, and whining.

RESIDENCE: none. Currently leaving her old life behind and passing through Sasket on her way. Her parents live in Sasket, in the cul-de-sac off on Joan Ave
That's a terrific character Kaydee! Seems like you put some thought into it. Very Happy

Skills: Cheerleading... >.> Lol. I guess she can cheer everyone up if they get depressed. Razz Firearms, competitive, tough.

kaydee wrote:Wow, the story took a pretty big leap. I guess I don't understand how it progresses. I would think our interactions with each other would create a slight progression and help shape how some things turn, but for big events and major story line movements is that up to the creator or the rp or can anyone do it like it happened earlier? I would think if anyone does it, it would create a little confusion or possibly change the story too much from it's original plot line. Can someone clarify this for me?

Yes, you're absolutely correct. Transky kind of, well, screwed it up, and caused me a bunch of work for me straightening it out, but whatever. Edited/deleted everything that's happened since the "TV announcement," so it's all good. Basically, it's 10:30, and no one will know anything else about the rabies virus until 11.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 am

So we don't know about the zombies???

have i buggered up the story with anything ive written Tregon??
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 am

No, I actually don't think I had to edit any of your posts, so you were good. Razz Everyone else, however... Razz
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 am

lol Razz glad i was a genious

I think ill just go back to veldrins apartment and watch the news thats if you post again so im not double posting Wink
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 am

But I'm laaaaaaaaaaaaazy. Razz

And he has a house, not an apartment. Razz
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:49 am

wait we don't know what happened on the TV in the begining? What did Transky post?
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:54 am

No, no. We know about the very start, but Transky posted his own text version of a video, and caused everyone to panic. He then proceeded to grab over 9000 weapons, apparently pulling them out of nowhere... Or maybe his ass... >.> Okay, it was his house. But still. Shouldn't have that many guns. >.>
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:58 am

oh I missed that, probually a good thing I did, less work for you. It was like what Prodigy did? Why do they want to zombies to come yet? Then we will just die quicker... I'm attatched to my character... even if he is negitive or not.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:04 am

even though my guy is a cop he is only going to have his pistol it will make it scarier and give everyone the oppurtunity to improvise more Very Happy
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next