RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:26 pm

OOC_ edited my post Transky.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:30 pm

"Sure, if you want." She said to Flex, and turned to the man who shouted. She started reaching towards the gun near her shoulder, but Mac gave her a look that sent chills through her body. She instead got ready to punch him in the face. "Yeah...we've met....hope you liked the touch on me a few years back, cause i'm still not done with you." Karrin glared.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:36 pm

"oh, cops are cool. you get any reports from that other city? thats some weird shit. you two know each other well? and im sorry, but have no clue what your talking about lady. have we met? im not sure. so how have you been doin flex?" he took a sip of his beer. he has never been a big drinker. "so are you two just hangin out, or are you together?"

he reached to adjust his gun without too many people seeing. he had to make sure he could get to it quick in case karrin decided she wanted to arrest him or hit him or even threaten him for any reason. he was ready, and definitely doesn't trust cops
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Flex looked to Kyle then Karrin he said "whoa, no need for any of that. What ever happened, happened" he said, trying to calm down Karrin. He did not want to watch two of his friends fight. Because he knew if one of them asked for help, he would help Karrin, and the gang would not like that. Fles smiled at Kyle "uhmm... I guess we are just friends, I'm doing fine, you?" he said wishing he and she was something more.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:42 pm

"Your telling me, that you don't remember me? That nice good handful you got when i was nineteen? Made me lose my job here? How about when i shot at you when you were running away?...You are lucky im not on duty, or i would arrest you right now. But, i'm not, and it would be too much of a hassle." Karrin said, sipping her beer, ignoring Flex at the moment....
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:51 pm

"im doing great. lifes been good." his eyes were still locked on karrin. he still distrusted her. "im sorry, but i have no clue what the **** your talking about. its cool though. she must have had a bad experience with someone that i remind her of or something. bad sex? no, that couldn't be it. i wouldn't remind you of that at all." he was trying to get in her head. make her snap. he wanted nothing more than to lay her out right here and now.

"hey, a couple of our friends were wondering if you still wanted to hang and stuff. i told them you did and everything was cool. i think i got them to understand how busy you are." kyle said implying the gang. "they don't don't get along with some of your friends. well i hate to leave, but i think im gonna go pick up some medicine... see you around."

kyle started walking towards the door and looked at the biker. he thought to himself "i wonder if he'd be interested in joining our gang..." he didnt stop to ask though. instead he just walked out and worked his way to the hospital.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Karrin had a flash of anger, and went for her gun, but Mac, again, stared at her. "If you want to hurt him, you don't do it here Miss Mizzrym." He said, calmly. She put her gun back down, but made a mental note not to arrest him, but shoot him in the head. "Ok Mac." She grumbled.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Flex nodded to Kyle "yeah I want to, I’ll talk to you later about it" he said hoping Kyle understood that if they wanted him to keep being an insider on the police force, he needed to do his job right. He sipped his beer, before turning to Karrin "you seem not to like Kyle, what happened?" he asked interested.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:08 pm

"When i worked here, when i was nineteen. He slapped my rear, so i broke his arms and threw him on the street. I lost my job, and went to the police." She said, drinking the beer more than just sipping now. "Don't worry too much about it, I'll get my revenge sooner or later." Karrin mumbled, putting down her empty bottle, and asked for another one. "I'll pay for this one." She said to Flex.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Bryan couldn't help but laugh alittle, over hearing the converstation. Cross the bar. "This day can't get any better..." He said to himself. "Excuse me, could you turn it on something better? Something worth watching?" Bryan asked the bartender to turn the channal that was on the news. " I guess...what channal?" Bartender asked. "Channal 34 top ten rock n roll music should be on" Bryan replied as the Bartender turned it on channal 34. By using the remote. "Number 5 The eagles in the city" A voice on the T.V. Said, as the music video started to play.

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by videodude98 Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Meanwhile Lynn entered the bar because she had absolutely nothing to do.
She was getting sick of her half wit friends, and thought shed get a drink.
She took a seat and grabbed a vodka. She was looking over her shoulder to see what everyone was doing.
videodude98
videodude98

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:04 pm

kyle reached the hospital entrance. "fuck i need some more pills." he reached into his pocket and pulled out his last 3 and downed them. he looked around. "dammit. they boosted up security" there were 5 security officers outside the hospital, which made him wonder how many were inside.

he walked through the doors and looked around. no one but the secretary was in the ER. "this is perfect" he thought. she appeared busy doing paperwork so he snuck by her and grabbed her by the throat and choked her. once she was knocked out he let go of her lifeless body and slipped past her to the medicine cabinet.

he hit the jackpot. there was obviously a shipment that just got in. "hell ya. im gonna have enough painkillers for two weeks." he thought to himself. he started stuffing them into his pockets. he finished quickly, and left the hospital for the bar again...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Dimitri entered the dark place he called a home. It was a little dusty but cozy. He went into his small room and opened his closet door. There hanging on a coat hanger was his old army uniform. He changed into it and put on his Ushanka. (Like this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/58/Ushanka_of_Soldier_of_Soviet_Army-6.jpg)
He grabbed his old revolver, that he always kept loaded, from his drawer and hid it in his coat. He made his way outside and headed for the bar.

Last edited by Mr.Fable on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:17 pm

kyle arrived at the bar, and stopped outside for a moment. he didn't want to be seen popping more pills in front of everyone, so he went in the alley behind the bar and downed 4 more. he then walked around front and walked into the bar. he looked for people he knew, but couldn't find any immediatley so he decided he would try to talk to some girl sitting alone drinking a vodka.

"hey, im kyle. mind if i take a seat?"

Last edited by transky13 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by videodude98 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:20 pm

transky13 wrote:kyle arrived at the bar, and stopped outside for a moment. he didn't want to be seen popping more pills in front of everyone, so he went in the alley behind the bar and downed 4 more. he then walked around front and walked into the bar. he looked for people he knew, but couldn't find any immediatley so he decided he would try to talk to some girl sitting alone drinking a vodka.

"hey, im kyle. mind if i take a seat?"

"Ha" she said. "I know your type. Good luck. Jeez..."
*mutters to self*He does look kinda cute though...
videodude98
videodude98

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:22 pm

zack pulled into his apartments drive way, and climbed out of his truck.he whistled as he twirled his keys to his house.

he went to his cramped living room and slumped on to the leather couch as he dropped his back pack to the floor.he popped in a dvd and turned on the tv, he watched with enjoyment as he watched the survivors fleeing from the undead on screen.
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Dimitri entered the bar and watched all the costumers. He saw Kyle and slowly approached him. "Hello, boy." said Dimitri in a rather disgusted manner.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Trey wasn't all that worried. He knew that Regila was at least three day's walk, and he didn't think that the rabies'd people were in any condition to drive. So he threw on a hoodie, and walked out the door, locking it behind him. As he took the elevator, he realized he had forgotten his wallet. "Ah, shit." He waited to hit main floor, then went all the way back up, sighing. He unlocked his door, and grabbed his wallet and his switch-blade, just in case.

After another elevator trip, he entered the small garage he paid for. He opened the door to his 2006 Ford Mustang, and hopped in, turning the keys. The engine roared to life, and he pulled put, slowly. He drove down the road to the local bar, and parked out front, locking his doors, and arming the alarm. He walked into the bar, and sat down two stools away from Karrin and Flex. He sighed, and ordered a beer.

After a bit of drinking, he slid over towards Karrin and Flex. "How are you two doing?" he asked, "I'm Trey. You hear about the stuff happening in Regila?"
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by videodude98 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Lynn was hearing stuff about the news prior, and she overheard Trey, and she thought she would got over to the table where they were hanging out.

"So what's going on in the news lately?"
videodude98
videodude98

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 pm

" shit.' zack muttered as he couldn't find anything but a rusty tire iron.he galnced at the tv "there's no way.." he said aloud as he thought about it.

he stepped out side,there infront of his living room window stood a shambling man, neck was bitten and he had a pale grey flesh. " yes way." he said as he quickly ran back in and locked the door.

he switched to the news and heard it all ' holy **** !" he said, " the plan.."
he grabbed some bottled water and dried foods into his bag aswell as rope and a large kitchen knife about a foot and a half long, for now he would keep the tire iron.

he peeked out the door and hopped his fence to his car and started the engine, thats when two burst out and banged on his hood.zack swore and kicked it into reverse and out of the drive way " theres gotta be others ! ther bar i'll need back up." he said nervously. he pulled in and walked into the bar his bag and tire iron with him but in the bag hidden.

he saw pne person in baggy clothes " you hear what happened ? you got a plan?"
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Karrin turned her head, already a bit tipsy, she was a light weight. Afterall, she is only 5'0 and weighs 100 pounds. "Oh, how are you, Trey. Yeah, that sounded really weird, like a horror movie type of thing, you know?" She said, sluring everyonce and a while. "But, don't worry. The police have everything under control." Karrin said, putting her gun on the counter.

Last edited by Veldrin on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:35 pm

"Some kind of rabies in Regila... Making people into zombies, or something." He looked over to his questioner, and said, "I'm Trey, by the way," extending his left hand to shake.

prodigy12 wrote:" shit.' zack muttered as he couldn't find anything but a rusty tire iron.he galnced at the tv "there's no way.." he said aloud as he thought about it.

he stepped out side,there infront of his living room window stood a shambling man, neck was bitten and he had a pale grey flesh. " yes way." he said as he quickly ran back in and locked the door.

he switched to the news and heard it all ' holy **** !" he said, " the plan.."
he grabbed some bottled water and dried foods into his bag aswell as rope and a large kitchen knife about a foot and a half long, for now he would keep the tire iron.

he peeked out the door and hopped his fence to his car and started the engine, thats when two burst out and banged on his hood.zack swore and kicked it into reverse and out of the drive way " theres gotta be others ! ther bar i'll need back up." he said nervously. he pulled in and walked into the bar his bag and tire iron with him but in the bag hidden.

he saw pne person in baggy clothes " you hear what happened ? you got a plan?"

No.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:37 pm

"Why are so many people here today?" Henry thought aloud, staring about at the influx of people. "It's not like people believe this is it?" He stood shaking his head, moving to the nearest person who appeared to part of a group of three now. "I just have to wonder... do most of these people actually believe this has happened? I think it's a hoax myself." He said as he clapped a hand on Trey's back.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 pm

OOC did i do something wrong?

zack extended his right hand " zack, god am i happy im not alone." so i guess we should get to the police, they gotta be packing heat right?" he asked as they shook.

he dropped his bag on the floor next to an empty an empty stool " root beer please !" he asked...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Bryan up, and reached in his back pocket. For his wallet, and paid for the beer. Then put his wallet back in in his back pocket. "Where you off to now?" The bartender asked. "I'm gonna ride aroud more. Maybe ride around little more. See how good the chooper is. I'm sure its good to go. But what the heck? I loving riding my chooper, mainly at night. Talk to you later." Bryan said leaving the bar. "Goodnight Bryan"Bartender replied Bryan Getting in his chooper cranking it up. And riding around, more. Not knowing his Motorcyle isn't as fixed as he thought. But he will soon learn

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next