Darkness of SLythnar: Part II

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Darkness of SLythnar: Part II

Post by hunter on Wed May 13, 2009 11:43 am

Luke and his men stopped looking at the giant robotic creature in Awe. But Luke shook his head. "Hey are mission is to kill the vampires... and now slayers. I don't think we can kill that thing but we can sure as hell slow it down." Luke shouted to the remaining men. The lycan on the roof fired the gatling gun as another underneath was constantly reloading for him. The few others were firing out the car. Luke picked up his rifle aimed at the Robotic thing and fired.

Mitchell was rolling around on the floor waiting for the pain of the crash to fade away. I was begining to and he pulled himself up and then stumbled to a wall. "I got to help..." Mitchell said out of breath. His claws extended out as he slowly set off still holding the wall for support.
hunter

Male
Number of posts : 37
Location : somewhere in hell maybe next to the pack of bon bons
Registration date : 2009-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Thu May 14, 2009 6:42 am

Slarn in the giant robotic Slayer contraption started to attack the lycans. The chest of the machine opened up reviling rows of missiles that rocketed from the machines metal crashing into lycan and vampires. The robot's massive arm was fitted with a menacing chain gun; that it unleashed on the masses. The ground shook as the machine approached the army's slowly. Suddenly a group of massive blue air ships came over the wall. They all bore the symbol of The Blue Coats. The biggest of the air ships slowly shifted in the air, changing like the Slayer's vehicle. After a few moments two massive robot suits were present. Max Organtro the leader of the blue coats was visible from behind the machines protective glass. The Blue Coat robot floated in the air for a moment before tackling the Slayer one. The two massive metal monsters clashed, crushing warriors beneath their massive feet.
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Thu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Darnil knew the dangers of a giant piece of asphalt flying at him usually, the stupidity of running face first into it. He wasn't in a normal mood though, he was in a battle rage, unthinking to the extreme. He slammed into it, his momentum slowing from the struggle to continue moving the direction that he wanted when the asphalt wanted him to go elsewhere. With a loud crack the asphalt split, falling to the ground. Darnil's left arm hung useless for a moment, part of his chest looking deformed from several broken ribs but these wounds began to heal quickly. He let out a howl with a still healing jaw and charged forward, attempting to crouch under the swinging sword and bring his right claw up in a strange uppercut, the claws fully extended to catch Sethrnar in the throat with his claws.

Last edited by Seayn on Thu May 21, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Thu May 21, 2009 6:43 am

Senthrnar howled with laughter as he watched the massive peace of asphalt crush Alkendar’s arm and chest. His smile was wiped of his face as the lycan kept coming, and slammed into the vampire lord sticking his claws in his neck. Senthrnar raised his claws and slashed wildly at Alkendar’s eyes trying to cut them to shreds.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The massive machine’s fired chain guns at each other. Metal exploded and popped off the robotic suits crashing to the ground below. Max’s suit’s left arm shifted and a massive blade protruded from the machine’s wrist. The giant chainsaw revved to life slashing at Slarn with vicious intent.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mawlkar continued to fire catching one of the vampires in the face. The undead creature slammed to the ground in a bloody heap. The other jumped to the wall dodging shots. Mawlkar’s squad leader James pulled out his grenade launcher and fire at the vampire. The hallway exploded, and the lycan’s jumped for cover.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Thu May 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Darnil felt the claws rip at his face, knew by instinct that he had to protect his one good eye. He needed all of his senses to be able to defeat Sethrnar, or at least keep him distracted long enough for the resistance to succeed. He knew he had to escape and recuperate or he was finished so he merely tore a chunk out of Sethrnar's throat, scampering back to a safe distance to, figuratively speaking, lick his wounds.
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Fri May 22, 2009 6:31 am

Senthrnar chocked as Alkendar tore a huge chunk out of his neck. His blood splattered on the street, but the wound would heal. Senthrnar looked up to see Alkendar vanish, probably to take a rest and heal his wounds. Senthrnar hissed “You pitiful dog come out and fight!” he roared his bat like tongue licking the air. Senthrnar’s clawed fist curled up and power radiated from it. The building to his left, cracked slowly, before it exploded. Rocks, rubble, and glass rained on the destroyed street as Senthrnar cackled crazily, hoping his explosion would flush Alkendar from his hiding.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Fri May 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Darnil felt the buildling explode, the chunks of debris flying everywhere, hitting him and making him feel more pain in his already battered body. He leapt to the top of the building directly to his right, the one next down the street from the exploded building. He could feel his jaw melding into a solid form, rotating it and letting it pop a few times. He nodded, satisfied and dove from the roof, aiming at the vampire already wounded throat, his claws ready to tear at the flesh of his chest until he reached a vital organ or something important.
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Senthrnar smiled as dust collected over everything his red glowing orbs scanned the horizon searching for his fiend-ish enemy. The massive bat humanoid flexed its membrane covered wings, and its muscles bulged as it crouched ready to pounce at a moments notice. A blur of movement suddenly over came Senthrnar's senses and the maw of the bat creature opened revealing row after row of thin jagged teeth. The vampire lord let out a screech whirling around to face the original lycan. It was too late, Alkendar already slammed into the hellish creature slamming it into the rocks below. Senthrnar was momentarily pinned down he looked into the lycan's eyes, and suddenly a dark idea came into his head. He gnashed out with his fangs and bit into Alkendar's arm releasing his vampire toxin into the lycan. Alkendar would surely not survive the poison, only one such cross breed had been known to exist, and Senthrnar's men had exterminated it. As the vampire lord stood Alkendar changed, his form shifted, revealing a very different lycan. Senthrnar roared causing buildings to explode in shards of glass and the ground rumble. He was out smarted, this lycan was only a decoy, and illusion put on by the real Alkendar, Senthrnar left the convulsing lycan in the street and took to the skies.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________Mawlkar stood up from the rubble and coughed. Dust coated everything and his head throbbed. He stood and whirled around “Are you okay!?” he called to his men searching the black hallway for his troops.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Veld'rain flies over to his master, and asks: "How are you sir? Having fun killing filthy muts?! Well you should! We sure are!" He then laughed crazily as he lifted his sword and flew down to a lycan and cleaved off his head before coming back to Senthrnar.

Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Senthrnar nodded to his pupil and smiles with bloodlust as Veld'rain removed a filthy lycan's head. He pondered for a moment "I just killed the first lycan, Alkendar. I'm sure you have heard of him, he somehow survived all these years. We faced off for sometime, before I finally bit him and gave him the vampire toxin, there is no way he could have survived that" Senthrnar said. He thought for a moment and lifted his hand a bright light grew around Veld'rain the vampire lord spoke "I have just bestowed upon you the royal blessing, If I am to be killed someday, you shall take my place, for my only son disappeared many years ago, his name was Cain. Now you have extra powers, similar to mine, though not as powerful, you are now my son, go and finish of this rebellion, and we shall rule this world as we see fit!" he said his long bat fangs hissing with delight.

Mawlkar saw James stand up and brush himself off, his gas mask wheezing loudly. The rest of the troop stood, all for one lycan whose head seemed to have been crushed by rubble. Mawlkar leveled his duel pistols and motioned for his troop to follow him. Alkendar nodded now in the shape of Senthrnar. It was hard for the lycan leader not to shoot his grandfather where he stood. The troop made there way down the hall way searching for enemies.

The Blue Coat machine’s chain-saw arm slashed into Slarn’s sending chunks of metal in all directions. The slayer mech-suit retaliated by pulling a massive grav-hammer off its back and slamming it into the other mech-suit. The blue robot went flying crashing into the wall of the White tower and sending rubble everywhere.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Veld'rain almost stopped flying and fell after what his God had said, "We...could be Lord of the Vampires..." He thought as he smiled deviously. "Oh how we shall love the power Father, We shall destroy these filthy mutts called Lycans!" Veld'rain yelled as he flew off to kill the filthy mutts.

Death's Shadow

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Lycans and Forsaken swarmed the Slayer mech suit ripping it apart. Slarn struggled with the controls as the hacked away at the protective glass in front of him. A giant fury clawed hand smashed through the glass, grabbing him by the collar and tearing him from his seat, and out of the cockpit. The lycan then bit into the screaming man's neck, killing him instantly. It then tossed him to the ground and climbed in the cock-pit, turning and attacking Slayer machines, and warriors.

The troop made their way through empty hall ways, before they came to a large intersection. A group of vampires had their backs to the lycans. Sniffing the air, the creatures of the night turning and facing the group. One of them cocked his head “Senthrnar my lord, why are these filth with you?” before he could utter another word, Alkendar’s fist crashed into his face, and protruded from the back of his head. The vampires hissed and attacked. Mawlkar fired at the leaping vampires, picking a few off with shots to the head.

Senthrnar smiled, Veld’rain seemed pleased, he turned and followed his new son, who seemed to be heading back to the White Tower.

Last edited by Flex Nard on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:34 am

Veld'rain flew to top where he was affected by the garlic bullet that one fight, not so long ago. He landed and entered, draging his sword along he started down the steps to meet his prey.

Death's Shadow

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Senthrnar followed Veld'rain landing in his widow sill and scraping his talons against the metal. He took one look at the battle below, before shutting the metal covering and stepping into his dark chamber. He heard a loud purr as his 'Mistress' jumped from the calling, her breasts bouncing wildly. The dark lord of the vampires caressed his bride before turning to his new son who was almost to the steps "My darling, Veld'rain is my new heir, and my new son. You will show him the same respect you show me" he said. He looked to the ceiling "That goes for the rest of you" he said referring to his other 'mistresses'. The one standing near him was his favorite, and the one Veld'rain had seen before, she was the one who had birthed his son; Cain.

Suddenly a giant screech filled the hallway forcing the lycans to cover their ears. Two figures entered the hallway from the left, one was animating the screech. They looked at the three dead vampires who lay at the lycans feet before one spoke "You killed Blood Oath members, now you die!" exclaimed a woman's voice. The voice trailed off as the beautiful vampire cocked her head her eyes filling with hate "Mawlkar..." she said in disgust. Her companion flinched, he wore a metal mask over his face and his long blonde hair fell from the back of his head. Mawlkar's eyes widened with shock "Runkthra...Landon" he said in horror.

((Read the updated Slythnar fan fic, to see why they are important))
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 pm

"We thank you father for your kindness. But as much as we wish to spend time with these beautiful women, there is blood to be spilled, and it shall lay on our blade." Veld'rain said, his craving for blood was stronger than the lust he had....atleast at the moment.

Death's Shadow

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Senthrnar nodded "I suppose you are right, I am sorry my darling bust I must be off" suddenly the large elevator opened and three black garbed vampires stepped from it. They dragged behind them a tangled and broken dead body. It was clear that the corpse was none-other than the one Werepyre who had challenged Senthrnar not to long ago. The vampires knelt before Senthrnar "We brought him for you my lord, just as you asked" Senthrnar nodded "Good, now go join the battle" he said before walking over the corpse. He touched his hand to the werepyre's head and whispered strange archaic incantations. Suddenly a green light burst from Senthrnar's hand and flew into the werepyre’s, the corpse shifted and twisted, before it rose, its blood red eye's snapping open. Senthrnar smiled and patted his new pet "Good, now my slave follow us, and destroy our enemies" he said. The creature did not say a word but silently followed Senthrnar blood dripping off its wounds.

Mawlkar bit his lip he tried to not call on his old memories or emotions. He and Runkthra had a longer past than he liked to admit. They once were actually forbidden lovers long ago, but Mawlkar had broken her heart when he told her he could never see her again. Then there was there last meet, where he had to kill a group of here friends, and greatly injure the one called Landon who stood beside her. Mawlkar raised his pistols “Don’t do this Runkthra remember how we used to be” he said his voice full of emotion. James, Alkendar and the others turned to Mawlkar shocked expressions on their faces
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3