RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 8 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 pm

"Oi... Shite. The cops. I wonder what they want." Henry says, crossing his arms and laying his head upon them. "Maybe they're just here to get drunk like the rest of us."
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Karrin walks in "Thanks, my wittle arms might have bwoken off if i had to open it." She said, poking out her tongue.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:40 pm

"Perhaps. Hope it's nothing serious."said Dimitri, putting his hat back on.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Henry picks up the full bottle, quickly draining that one as well before turning around to watch the cops. "Hopefully you're right... I don't even know your name."
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:45 pm

" Forgive me comrade, my name is Dimitri Petrenko." said Dimitri, "What is yours?"

Last edited by Mr.Fable on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:47 pm

OOC:Edited because it doesn't need to be here any more.

Last edited by Seayn on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:48 pm

"I shall also help." Dimitri said as he stood up and made his way to the officers.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:50 pm

"No, we don't need any help...I'm going home." She mumbles, as Samuel walks her back to the car. "Find your own way home, Kyle." Karrin said, as she was placed in the passanger seat of the cruiser. Samuel got in the driver seat and drove to Karrin's place.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:45 am

Samuel quietly closed the door behind him, He had left Karrin sleeping quietly in her bedroom..if she needed him her phone was right next to the bed..Sam grabbed his keys and stepped outside towards his patrol car,
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 am

OOC: Well, I just deleted, or edited all of the posts after the "TV announcement." So, no Transky, that wasn't okay. >.> Also, I don't want people to get that many weapons that fast. I mean, it wouldn't really be hard to survive if you were armed to the teeth, would it? The point is to make due with what you have...

Trey woke up groggily, and raised his head, looking around the bar. It seemed as though a fair few people had left, and he panicked for a second, checking his pocket for his wallet. He felt the bulge, and sighed in relief. He berated himself for falling asleep in a bar, and stood up. He saw that Lynn was still there, and he walked over to her, whispered something into her ear, and gave her a small piece of paper. He yawned, stretching, then paid his tab, and walked out to his car. He unlocked the door, and slid in, starting the car. He drove down the street, back to his apartment. It was about 10:30, and the news-dude did say there'd be 'more at eleven.' He drove into the garage space, and hopped out, locked the door, closed the garage, and locked that too. He strolled into the complex, and straight into the elevator. He opened the door to his room, and walked in. He opened the refrigerator, and grabbed a Pepsi and a bag of chips from the pantry. He hopped down on the couch, and started watching TV to pass the time 'til 11.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 am

Flex sat in his gloomy office, doing nothing. He finally had the motivation the switch on the mounted TV. It was still playing the same loop from earlier; Flex sighed and waited for the special report to come at eleven. He thought about Karrin while he sat, he also thought about why he did not just go home, alone in a dark police station late at night…again Flex thought bitterly..
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 am

Samuel pulled into the 24 hours petrol station and killed the engine of his squad car, he climebd out and locked the door and made his way inside.
Rows of brightly packaged confectionary sat next to glossy magazines.
"just these" he said sliding a packet of chewing gum towards the pretty blonde behind the counter "...
he strolled out of the station and jumped back into his car and popped 2 pieces of Juicy Fruit into his mouth before heading back towards Karrins house
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:37 am

OOC: Mmm... Juicy Fruit...
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:39 am

OOC: Yeah i love juicy fruit Razz
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:45 am

Trey finished off his Pepsi, and continued to watch the TV. It was nearing 11, so he changed the channel. The news starts in 10 minutes, and The Simpsons was on until then. He laughed at the crazy antics of the yellow family.

ooc: Lol...
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:52 am

Flex watched The Simpsons he laughed not at the show but at the aristocracy of The Simpsons being on before an important news report. Flex murmured in his dark office "frigging TV people..." he drank more from his secret bottle of vodka, he was getting close to being drunk. He waited for the cartoon to end and the news to start.

OOC- lol why is my character so negative all the time.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:01 am

OOC: LOL simpsons

Sam parked his car, and walked back towards Karrins house , as quietly as he could he opened the door and crept into the house, he had switched all the light off before he had left so Karrin could get some sleep.
He slumped back onto the couch and gobbled down another piece of juciy fruit, he groped for the remote in the dark "shit" he muttered he stood up and switched on the T.V quickly turing down the volume as not to wake Karrin "Awsome!! Simpsons!!" sam said glancing around so no one heard his childish remark. "aww only 5 minutes left, ohwell i guess i could watch the news" he said pouting
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:50 am

Piper finished pumping gas into her truck at the station outside of town. “You’re such a hog,” she mumbled under her breath as she screwed the cap back onto the tank. She didn’t know why she kept this damn thing… well she did, but it didn’t make much sense to her. Her father had gifted it to her on her 16th birthday. Really, it was the best present she had ever received. What teenager wouldn’t have loved an old decommissioned Hummer for their first vehicle? She’d been driving the thing ever since, but the cost of fuel is outrageous now.

She walked inside to get her change from the clerk. The squirrelly teen behind the counter gave her some shit about having to break a large bill and had his little rant about “some people” who just won’t get with the times and use bank cards. She thought about telling him to f-off, but decided it wasn’t worth the energy to open her mouth.

Piper wandered to the back of the store to find some gallon jugs of water, all the while wishing she had taken the time and fixed the radiator in that truck. It’s been trying to completely break for a few months now, but she’s managed to bandage it up so it can limp along just a little bit longer. She hasn’t wanted to deal with the overhaul., but now what was she to do? Just have to keep going really.

Everything that is hers is in that truck now… what little is left that is.

She made her way back to the front of the store to pay for the water, a couple bags of ice for her cooler, and some cigarettes.

That stupid kid behind the counter smiled at her. God, his teeth! The beat up grill on her truck looked better than that.. She didn’t smile back, but she finally made eye contact with the kid. Once his eyes locked with hers, his smile faded. It wasn’t quickly, just starting at the corners of his mouth and slowly dripping off his face. She scared him. She liked that thought. “You should be scared you little fu*ck” she thought to herself.

She liked that she made him nervous. He started to ramble, mostly incoherently, but she did catch something he was trying to say about the news report from earlier in the day. She ignored him and walked out of the store, leaving him mid-sentence.

Piper pulled herself up into the truck and pulled it around to the side of the station to find the water hose. She turned the hose on and put it inside the radiator to fill it up. Don’t want the damn thing overheating in Sasket. Last thing she needs is her father hearing about it and insisting on trying to fix it for her. She put the ice in the cooler, checked her water jugs on the back of the truck, still full, and opened a bottle of water.

She wished it to be a beer.

She climbed back into the hummer and started back out onto the road. Turning the radio up a little louder in an effort to drown out her thoughts. She couldn’t shake that news report from earlier… “and people laughed at me growing up. Rabies my ass. God, people are stupid.” she said aloud to the road.

She lit a cigarette, pulled deeply on it, turned the radio up a little louder, gripped the wheel a little tighter, and headed for town.

“There better be a bar open.” she grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: sorry it's a bit long. I won't ramble so much in the future. =)
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 am

Dimitri looked around the bar, it was nearly deserted. He got up paid for his drinks and walked back home. He entered the elevator that went up to his apartment. He unlocked the door, walked in, and closed it behind him. He sat down on the old couch he had in the living room and turned on the small TV sitting in front of him and waited for the news broadcast to start. In the meantime he watched a quite funny American cartoon, The Simpsons.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 am

Henry sat in the bar for a while longer, watching the Simpsons act crazily while the bar waited anxiously for more news about Regilia. He yawned, leaning back in his chair, scratching his chin through his beard.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Flex continued to drink and watch the cartoon. He cursed at the TV often, yelling at the fictional characters like they were real people, and the cause of his problems. He continued to drink the Vodka, his words slurring by the minute as hordes of fowl language pored from his liquor smelling lips. He yelled throwing his vodka bottle at the wall, " I wana see zombies *hic* not yellow ****!" he said, as the bottle shattered over the wall. Flex opened his desk drawer he fumbled around feeling his pistol, and his other bottle of vodka. He pulled out both, and opened the vodka happily.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Karrin woke up in her room. She laid in a double bed, a small tv rested on the dresser. "Must have been all that beer that made me throw up." She mumbled, holding her stomach as she stood up, and walked down the hallway to the stairs, walked down, and moved to the living room. She didn't see Samuel sitting there until she almost sat on him. "Oh, came back then i guess. Thanks for taking me home." Karrin thanked, trying to smile, but she made a frown instead as she sat next to him. "God, my stomach hurts."

Last edited by Veldrin on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:00 pm

A sigh of relief escaped Piper’s lips as she pulled into an empty parking space at the back of the lot. Looking at the neon glow of the bar through the rearview mirror somehow gave her a sense of relief. Knowing there would be people in there didn’t seem to bother her as much. Dealing with drunk strangers was a welcome alternative to pulling into the drive of her parent’s place.

Refocusing on the interior of her truck, she startled at the eyes looking back at her in the rearview mirror. That certainly didn’t look like her. That girl looking back at her is too tired… too worn. Sighing again, she released her grip on the wheel, a quick pain shot through her hand as she realized she how hard she had been holding on. Looking at her hand as she expanded and contracted it, feeling the soreness work its way out, she liked that feeling, It was real.

She cut the engine and opened the door, she glanced at her phone on the passenger seat. Seven new messages… “whatever” she thought. She knew whom they were from and didn’t care. Sliding out of the truck, she dropped her cigarette butt to the ground and extinguished it with the toe of her boot.

Taking a deep breath, she started the walk up to the bar.
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:05 pm

zack awoke, he had dozed off while sitting at the bar watching the news, so zack got up off of the stool, and walked to his car.

there he grabbed some cool water and took a releiving swig.he still was looking for a gun, hopefully nothing bad would happen in the mean time...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 pm

kyle had decided to instead walk home. he was feeling very tired, and wanted some sleep instead. he began his walk home through the darkness. he was pondering what he would do if something bad was going to happen. he still hadn't decided. for some reason though he couldn't remember where he kept the guns he sells for his gang. "dammit those could have come in handy" he thought. when he got home he popped a few more pills and started watching t.v. waiting for more news...
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next